Jun 03 2021
2021 Synod Assembly Checklist
Want to be ready for the 2021 Assembly? This checklist will be helpful as you prepare.
- Register for the Assembly
- Attend or Watch a Synod Assembly Orientation via Zoom (May 15, 22, 29) or on our YouTube Channel
- Read Voting Member handbook
- Read Book of Reports (Updated 6/02)
- Review 2022 Proposed Budget
- Attend or watch the Budget Hearing
- Review Rules of Organization and Procedure
- Review the Elections Resource
- Review Proposed Constitutional Changes
- Before June 5, have access to a computer or other device, plus wi-fi access, so you can easily attend the assembly and access your email during the event
- To ensure your ability to vote, be sure that you registered with your correct email address. You may edit your email using your Learning Stream registration receipt, or email for help.