Jun 03 2021
2021 Synod Assembly Checklist
Want to be ready for the 2021 Assembly? This checklist will be helpful as you prepare.
- Register for the Assembly
- Attend or Watch a Synod Assembly Orientation via Zoom (May 15, 22, 29) or on our YouTube Channel
- Read Voting Member handbook
- Read Book of Reports (Updated 6/02)
- Review 2022 Proposed Budget
- Attend or watch the Budget Hearing
- Review Rules of Organization and Procedure
- Review the Elections Resource
- Review Proposed Constitutional Changes
- Before June 5, have access to a computer or other device, plus wi-fi access, so you can easily attend the assembly and access your email during the event
- To ensure your ability to vote, be sure that you registered with your correct email address. You may edit your email using your Learning Stream registration receipt, or email for help.
Need Day-Of Tech Support? Click here for a number you may call for assistance.